Highview motors garage is a trusted and established car service centre, with many years of experience. We offer car services for all makes and models at competitive prices to ensure a safe and smooth drive. And one of the most important safety systems of the car is the braking system. Thus, we carry out diagnostics, servicing, replacements and brakes repairs in Wembley, so you would never find yourself stranded on the road!
Do you know what happens if the brakes fail? You can turn out to be a danger to yourself and those around you. So, never overlook the significance of brake service and repair by reliable mechanics. You always need it to secure your vehicle and yourself!
Why do brakes fail?
- Excessive use causes the hardening of brake pads. As a result, pads lose the ability to perform their job effectively, rendering it difficult to stop the car.
- Rotor disk plays a role in the production of friction, which is necessary to stop the car. Moreover, a damaged rotor disk also shortens the life of brake pads.
- Hydraulic fluid amplifies braking force. It transfers the force from the brake pedal and exerts it to stop the car. Therefore, anything wrong with the fluid can affect the functioning of brakes. Hydraulic fluid might leak from engine or brake lines, causing contamination. In addition to this, hydraulic fluid might lose the pressure. In any of these cases, you will see your brakes going wrong.
Common signs that you need to get your brakes repaired
- Grinding or squealing sound from brakes indicate something wrong with your brake pads and shoes.
- Vibrations or wobbling when brakes are applied should never be ignored, because you might have to spend a lot more on repairs if the rotors get warped.
- Spongy or soft brakes, requiring a lot more pressure on the brake pedal than usual. In such a case, get your brake system checked without a delay!v
- Fluid leakage and pungent burning smell from near the tyres
- Car pulling to one side when you press on the brake pedal. Uneven brake pads, faulty caliper, or problematic fluid hoses could be the reason of car bouncing.
Contact us for brakes repairs
Our experienced technicians will check your brake pads, shoes and discs and advise of any parts which are unsafe. We supply brakes for all makes and model and our parts come with warranty. Our brakes fitting start from £120, and we offer all other brake services and repairs at highly competitive rates! So, what are you waiting for?
Visit our website to learn more about us. Checkout the service and contact details. Give us a call at 02082052121 if you are interested in our services or request a call back. Also, you may send in a query. We make sure to respond to queries promptly. Always make sure that brakes are in full working order. And, if you have any concerns, then it is advisable to have brakes service immediately. Drop by our garage for reliable brakes repairs in Wembley!